Don’t Miss this Podcast + Q&A
Greetings Diamond Girls,
I have a quick story to share with you:
When I was around age six or seven, I was left home alone and experienced my first major panic attack.
Looking back, that experience, coupled with frequent moves and school changes, made “goodbyes” an anxious experience for me.
Can you relate to these traits?
- Throughout life, I found myself having “place card holder relationships” where we had little in common but the companionship staved off my loneliness.
- I didn’t let go of a boyfriend until I had another boyfriend lined up.
- The few breakups I did experience felt blindsided and devastated me.
- My Inner Saboteur often pushed away good guys to avoid any possible rejection.
- I felt intense anxiety when meeting people and didn’t feel I belonged.
- At one point, I simply “gave up” and isolated myself. This is something I struggle with today, a “why bother?” attitude also known as: Hopelessness.
If you can relate to these feelings and experiences you’ll enjoy listening to Ep#49, available on Spotify and Apple, or watch the replay + Q&A on YouTube. You’ll learn how Feminine Energy is key to healing abandonment, anxiety and anxious attachment styles.
You can listen to my podcast on all major platforms.
Would you like to join me for my next LIVE Podcast?
Need Relationship Coaching? Want Live Classes and a Supportive Community?
Get the support and coaching you need. Learn how you can transform anxiety, abandonment, and relationship fears with feminine energy. You can get started by joining my private coaching group iHeartLoveAcademy.
In my private group iHeartLoveAcademy:
- Attend classes with me LIVE each month.
- I offer monthly classes and coaching in a safe and supportive space.
- I also provide you with coaches & moderators.
- Post directly to me and coaches and get your expert advice!
- Enjoy HOURS of a vast library of class replays anytime.
P.S. Would you like to coach 1:1 with me privately or in a group setting? Learn more HERE.